One new item you will see referenced there currently is a major paper recently completed by Timothy Caulfield and Nola Ries entitled "Consent, Privacy and Confidentiality in Longitudinal, Population Health Research: The Canadian Legal Context" which was commissioned by the Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative Ethical Legal Social Issues (CLHI-ELSI) Advisory Committee.
What does CLHI stand for?
CLHI stands for Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLHI in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiff Local Health Board (UK)
- Closed-Loop Hybrid Control
- City of Laredo Health Department (Texas)
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- Class Library for High Energy Physics
- Congregate Living Health Facility
- Culture, Language and Human Functioning Activities
- Central London Humanist Group (UK)
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
- Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
- Conference of Local Health Officials