Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA)
What does CLHIA stand for?
CLHIA stands for Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Closed-Loop Hybrid Control
- City of Laredo Health Department (Texas)
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- Class Library for High Energy Physics
- Congregate Living Health Facility
- Culture, Language and Human Functioning Activities
- Central London Humanist Group (UK)
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
- Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
- Conference of Local Health Officials
- Connecticut League of History Organizations (Hamden, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The associations are the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) and the Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA).
The act is considered "boiler-plate" legislation, because it affects all three areas (trusts, banks and insurance companies)," said James Wright, director of media relations for the Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA).