What does CLLRNet stand for?
CLLRNet stands for Canadian Language and Literacy Research Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Labor Law Poster Service
- Charles Linke Liedjes Quiz
- Cell of Last Location Registration
- City of London Law Review (London, England, UK)
- COTS Lessons Learned Repository
- County of Last Legal Residence (prisoner parole)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Research Consortium
- Community Law and Legal Research Centre (University of Technology; Sydney, Australia)
- Canadian Language and Literacy Research Network (London, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Lakes Loon Survey (research program; Canada)
- Captains Lighthouse and Lighthouse Services (Missouri City, TX)
- Captains Lighthouse Logistical Services (Whitney TX)
- Cells of Limited Life Span (gastrointestinal cancer)
- Centre for Language and Linguistic Studies
- City of London Law Society
- Closed Loop Life Support
- Cystic Lymphoepithelial Lesions of Salivary Glands
- Centre for Language Learning and Teaching (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Computational Linguistics and Language Technology (Ohio State University)