The two main pieces of the process -- labor and business -- have combined efforts to form an effective partnership: the Canadian Labour Force Development Board Over the past few years, there has been increased recognition that partnerships can often succeed where individual efforts have been left struggling.
What does CLFDB stand for?
CLFDB stands for Canadian Labour Force Development Board (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLFDB in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Life Financial Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Castres Lameilhé Football Club (France)
- Church Ladies for Choice (est. 1990; New York, NY)
- Clear Lake Fencing Club (Texas)
- Conseil de Liaison des Forces Canadiennes (French: Canadian Forces Liaison Council; Canada)
- Covenant Love Family Church (Fayetteville, NC)
- Creating Lasting Family Connections (New Hampshire)
- Canadian Land Force Command and Staff College
- Crystal Lake Fire Department (Ellington, CT)
- Combined Large Force Exercise (South Korea)
- Community Living-Fort Erie (Canada)
- Central Laboratory for Food and Feed (Cairo, Egypt)
- China Luoyang Float Glass Group Co. Ltd.
- Chuckles Loves Fat Girls (gaming clan)
- Combined Live Fire Gunnery System
- Cover Letters from Hell (amusing anecdotes; Killian & Company)
- Calgary Ladies Field Hockey Association (Canada)
- Common Language Facility Identifier
- Consolidated Law on Financial Intermediation