LaRochelle and her team have developed strong relationships and established credibility with several prestigious golf clubs in Ontario and many members of golf associations including the PGA of Canada, the Canadian Junior Golf Association, and the National Golf Course Owners Association.
What does CJGA stand for?
CJGA stands for Canadian Junior Golf Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJGA
- Continental Journal of Food Science and Technology (Nigeria)
- Combined Joint Task Force
- China Japan Feida Union Co., Ltd.
- Cahiers Jean Giraudoux (French: Jean Giraudoux Notebooks; publication)
- Centre Jean Gol (Belgian political center; Brussels, Belgium)
- Chesley-James Group (Hawaii)
- Christopher James Gold Corp. (Canada)
- Club Jeune Génération (French: Young Generation Club)
- Club Jules Gonin (Switzerland)
- Contemporary Japan Group (Institute of Social Science; Japan)
- Colorado Junior Golf Association (est. 1985)
- Calgary Japanese Gospel Church (Calgary, Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Herbalism
- Canadian Journal of History
- Carson Junior High (Mesa, AZ)
- Center for Jewish History
- Centerville Junior High (Centerville, Utah)
- Citigroup Japan Holdings
- Club des Jeunes d'Hemptinne (French: Hemptinne Youth Club; Hemptinne, Belgium)
- Columbia Junior High (Tacoma, WA)