Beardy also turned his talents to the world of publishing, illustrating a number of books including When the Morning Stars Sang Together written by John Morgan, Almighty Voice by Leonard Peterson, Ojibway Heritage by Basil Johnston and the Winter 1983 issue of The Canadian Journal of Native Studies.
What does CJNS stand for?
CJNS stands for Canadian Journal of Native Studies (Canadian Indian/Native Studies Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJNS
We have 1 other meaning of CJNS in our Acronym Attic
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Research
- Channel Japan News Radio
- Configuring Juniper Networks Router
- Canadian Journal of Netherlandic Studies (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Netherlandic Studies)
- Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences (Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques)
- Centre for Jawaharlal Nehru Studies (India)
- Continental Journal of Nursing Science (Nigeria)
- Community Justice National Training Organisation (UK)
- Community Justice Network for Youth (W. Haywood Burns Institute; San Francisco, CA)
- Cambridge Journals Online (Cambridge University Press; UK)
- Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Carolina Journal Online (est. 1991; John Locke Foundation)
- Certified Jail Officer (American Jail Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Journal of Native Studies XXI, 1(2001): 2743.
Canadian Journal of Native Studies 21, 1 (2001): 45-56.