Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health 6 (2): 65-78.
What does CJCMH stand for?
CJCMH stands for Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- China/Japan Chemical Engineering Symposium
- Central Jersey Camaro/Firebird Owners (New Jersey)
- Criminal Justice Center for Innovation
- Cross-Jurisdictional Chief Information Officers Committee (Online and Communications Council; Council of Australian Governments)
- Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Council of Juvenile Court Judges (Georgia)
- California Junior Classical League
- Cumbria Junior Cricket League (UK)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Community and Junior College Libraries Section
- Coalition Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force
- Combined Joint Civil Military Task Force
- Congregation Jewish Community North (Texas)
- Central Jersey Church of Christ (North Brunswick High School; New Jersey)
- Canadian Jewish Congress Ontario Region (Canada)
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (Pakistan)
- Canadian Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics)
- Centre for Justice and Crime Prevention (South Africa)
- Chinese Journal Cooperation Program (est. 2005; Elsevier)
- Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics (est. 1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health 2004;23(2):39-50.
Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health, 15, 21-37.