Discovering 'The Significance of Communication': Harold Adams Innis as Social Constructivist", in Canadian Journal of Communication [en ligne], no 2, vol.
What does CJC stand for?
CJC stands for Canadian Journal of Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJC
We have 93 other meanings of CJC in our Acronym Attic
- Conservatoire et Jardins Botaniques de Nancy (French: Nancy Conservatory and Botanical Gardens; Nancy, France)
- Consiliul Judetean Bistrita-Nasaud (Romanian: County Council Bistrita-Nasaud)
- Caribbean Jewel Beach Resort
- California Junior Bull Riders Association
- Canadian Journal of Behavioral Science (various universities)
- Coastal Jazz and Blues Society (Canada)
- Camberley Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Canadian Jewish Congress (Congrès Juif Canadien)
- Canadian Joint Council
- Canadian Journal of Chemistry (est. 1929)
- Canadian Judicial Council
- Canberra Japan Club (est. 1997)
- Catholic Junior College (Singapore)
- Central Johannesburg College (South Africa)
- Certified Junior Culinarian (American Culinary Federation)
- Chicago Jobs Council
- Chief Justice of Canada
- Clinton Junior College (South Carolina)
- Coalition for Jubilee Clemency
- Codex Juris Canonici (Latin: Codex of the Canon Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the case in North American publications such as Canadian Journal of Communication, Communication Research Trends, Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Journal of Communication and Political Communication; in the Latin American journals Comunicacion, Comunicacao & Politica, Eptic On Line, Etcetera, Idade Midia, Razon y Palabra, Revista Brasileira de Ciencias da Comunicacao, Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion, Sala de Prensa, and Signo y Pensamiento.