And if he's healthy he's hoping to play in the Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) tournament, which UNB will host.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Canadian Interuniversity Sport
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Cabinet d'Investigations de Strasbourg (French: Office of Investigations in Strasbourg; private investigation agency; Strasbourg, France)
- Cable Inlay System (various companies)
- Calcul Intensif et Simulation (French: Intensive Computing and Simulation)
- Californians for Inclusive Schools
- Canada Investment and Savings (government)
- Canadian Ice Service (government agency)
- Canadian Industry Statistics
- Canadian Inspection Service
- Canadian International School
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result he is hoping to follow in the footsteps of many other Canadian Interuniversity Sport players who have gone on to pro-hockey careers.
British Columbia, which won the Canadian Interuniversity Sports national championship two years ago, took a 5-0 record into two weekend games at Calgary.