The Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (15) acknowledges that effective collaborative practice requires an environment of trust and recognition of the expertise that each brings to their practice.
What does CIHC stand for?
CIHC stands for Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIHC
We have 6 other meanings of CIHC in our Acronym Attic
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority (Anchorage, AK)
- Czech Ice Hockey Association
- Centre for International Health and Development
- Community Initiative for Health and Development (Bangladesh)
- Can I Have A Go Mate?
- Centre Interuniversitaire d'Histoire et d'Archéologie Médiévale (French: Interuniversity Center of History and Medieval Archaeology)
- Canadian Inuit HIV/AIDS Network
- Canadian Inventory of Heritage Building
- Community Influences on Health Behavior (US NIH)
- California Industrial Hygiene Council (lobbying group; est. 1990)
- Center for International Health and Cooperation
- Chemical Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
- China Insurance Holdings Co. Ltd.
- County Indigent Health Care Program (Austin, TX)
- Comprehensive In-Home Counseling Services (San Antonio, TX)
- Center for International Health and Development (UK)
- Chronic Ischemic Heart Disease
- Coalition for Indian Housing and Development (American Indian tribes)
- Committee for Idaho's High Desert
- Center for Interdisciplinary Health Disparities Research (Chicago, IL)