Canada, Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association and the shipping community.
What does CIFFA stand for?
CIFFA stands for Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Common Import Format File
- Comprehensive International Freight Forwarders Limited (Hong Kong)
- Coney Island Film Festival (New York)
- Cooperative Identification Friend or Foe
- Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (Denmark)
- Copenhagen International Film Festival
- Cork International Film Festival (Ireland)
- Credit Insurance Factoring & Finance
- Cyprus International Film Festival
- Central Identification Friend or Foe for Ship Defense
- Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre
- California Inland Fisheries Foundation, Inc.
- Cost Insurance and Freight Free Out (international trade)
- Centre Interdisciplinaire de Formation de Formateurs de l'Université de Liège (French: Interdisciplinary Center for Teacher Training at the University of Liege; Liège, Belgium)
- CDC (Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations) IXIS Financial Guarantee
- Commissie Internationalisering Faculteit Geneeskunde (Dutch: Faculty of Medicine Internationalization Committee; Belgium)
- Cooperative Instream Flow Group (US FWS)
- Cornell/Intel Faculty Group
- Colorado Intermountain Fixed Guideway Authority
- Citic Internacional Financial Holdings
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lykes Lines was voted Best Ocean Carrier on the Africa Trade Lane by the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA), both Central and Eastern divisions.
He is the National Director for Airfreight for the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association, the Canadian Association of Logistics Management and various other industry related associations.