ISLAMABAD -- The Ministry of Textile Industry (Mintex) has launched a Skill Development Project in collaboration with International Labor Organization (ILO) and Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
What does CIDAC stand for?
CIDAC stands for Canadian International Development Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIDAC
- Centralized Intelligence, Distributed Applications (Internet)
- Centro de Información Documental de Archivos
- Certificate in Digital Applications
- Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor
- Channel Indirect Data Addressing
- Comet and Interstellar Dust Analyzer (NASA)
- Community and Individual Development Association (South Africa)
- Construction Industry Development Agency (Australia)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Criminal Investigation Division Agents Association
- Centre for Integrated Dynamics and Control (Australia)
- Centro Internazionale Diffusione Arte Contemporanea (Italian: International Centre for Contemporary Art Diffusion)
- Computer-Integrated Design and Construction (international journal)
- Combat ID Assessment Division
- Center of Information and Difusion of the Art of Enamelling (Barcelona, Spain)
- Centro de Información y Difusión del Arte del Esmalte (Spanish: Center of Information and Difusion of the Art of Enamelling)
- Construction Industry Drug and Alcohol Foundation (Australia)
- Centre d’Information et de Dépistage Anonyme et Gratuit (French)
- Coalition in Defense of Animals in Greece
- Centre for Intelligent Design, Automation, and Manufacturing (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under a five-year contract from 2006 to 2011, the governmental Canadian International Development Agency provided the Catholic aid group with $44.
The Canadian International Development Agency plans to send up to 950 military trainers to coach Afghan soldiers.
Ao The Project, which aims to open opportunities for women in the Arab world and increase their economic participation, is managed by Oxfam-Quebec and funded by the Canadian government through the Canadian International Development Agency 2009 Jordan Press & publishing Co.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Project funding of $400,000 is being provided by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges through the Canadian International Development Agency.
Canadian International Development Agency 819-953-6534 Microfinance projects: Developpement international Desjardins.
Despite China's attempts to influence elected officials in Canada and its industrial espionage, Canada provides aid to China through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) notwithstanding the fact that China's economy is booming, and it does not fit our criteria for foreign aid.
The four Canadian churches received a total of $6 million in matching grants from the Canadian International Development Agency, on top of donations that they raised.