85 million in funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and other partners.
What does CIHR stand for?
CIHR stands for Canadian Institutes of Health Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIHR
- College of International Hospitality Management (various locations)
- Commission Internationale d'Histoire Militaire (French: Canadian Commission of Military History )
- Canine Inherited Hypertrophic Neuropathy
- Capital Interfaith Hospitality Network (Washington, DC)
- Cheyenne Interfaith Hospitality Network (Wyoming)
- Cumberland Interfaith Hospitality Network (Fayetteville, NC)
- Cash and Investments Held outside of Treasury (US Department of the Treasury)
- Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence Officer (US DoD)
- Consultation of Investment in Health Promotion (Vietnam; health, community development and social sciences institute)
- Cambodian Institute of Human Rights
- Center for International Health Research (Rhode Island Hospital; Providence, RI)
- Centre for Integrated Healthcare Research (UK)
- Charleston Ice Hockey Referee's Association (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Colorado Ice Hockey Referee Association (Denver, Colorado)
- Columbus Ice Hockey Referee's Association (Columbus, Ohio)
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Centre for International Human Rights Enforcement (Ramallah, Israeli-occupied Palestinian Territory)
- Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies
- California Institute for Human Science
- California Institute on Human Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research is delighted to support research aimed at improving the lives of individuals with damage to the brain or spinal cord," said Dr.
Event partners include: the Heart and Stroke Foundation, the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, the Canadian Institute for Health Information, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
The KRESCENT program represents collaborative efforts of KFOC the Canadian Society of Nephrology (CSN), and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research -- Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes (INMD), private sector stakeholders, professional associations such as the Canadian Association of Nephrology Social Workers (CANSW) and the Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technologists (CANNT), as well as private donors.
Presently, the system incorporates grant databases from the National Institutes of Health, European Commission, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Australian National Health and Medicine Research Council and other sources and provides a categorized directory of research projects linked to related publications within the MEDLINE abstract database.
The project is being funded by the Foundation Fighting Blindness and Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
The research was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Canadian Cancer Society, the Stem Cell Network and the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation.
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has taken strides to ensure that the health of Canada's Indigenous population is not only one of the major focuses of the CIHR, but that the Indigenous population is "part of the health research that affects their own health," said Dr.