5% is forecasted for 2007 for a Canadian mortgage credit of $808 billion by year's end, according to the Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders (CIMBL).
What does CIMBL stand for?
CIMBL stands for Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIMBL
We have 1 other meaning of CIMBL in our Acronym Attic
- Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad
- Configuration Implementation and Management Board
- Construction Industry Management Board
- Corporate Information Management Branch (British Columbia, Canada)
- Current Issues in Molecular Biology (periodical)
- Consortium Institute of Management and Business Analysis
- Consortium International Master of Business Administration (degree)
- Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad (Malaysia)
- Connecticut Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund
- Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging
- Citizens Involved Means Better Living
- Certified Internet Marketing and Business Strategist (International Internet Marketing Association)
- Cosmos Institute of Mental Health & Behavioural Sciences (New Delhi, India)
- California Indian Manpower Consortium
- Certified Image Management Consultant
- Certified Investment Management Consultant (Institute for Investment Management Consultants)
- China International Marine Containers Group Company Limited (transportation equipment)
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller (computing)
- Club Internaute Montreal Cafe (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Community Independence Methodist Church (Chesterfield, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wealth Index will be unveiled at the Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders annual mortgage conference and expo taking place November 6 - November 8, 2005 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Klassen is a Professional Executive who attended the University of Saskatchewan Majoring in Economics and is currently a member of The Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders Association.