The renewed networks listed in alphabetical order are: Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network (CBDN); Canadian Genetic Diseases Network (CGDN); Canadian Institute for Telecommunications Research (CITR); Concrete Canada; Inspiraplex -- Respiratory Health Network of Centres of Excellence; Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Systems (IRIS); Mechanical and Chemimechanical Pulps Network; Micronet -- Microelectronic Devices, Circuits and Systems for Ultra Large Scale Integration (ULSI); NeuroScience Network; and Protein Engineering Network of Centres of Excellence (PENCE).
What does CITR stand for?
CITR stands for Canadian Institute for Telecommunications Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CITR
We have 10 other meanings of CITR in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Information Technology Product Area Directorate (online computer store; US Air Force)
- Carolina Information Technology Professionals Group (Charlotte, NC)
- Computer Information Technology Planning and Goals (North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Computing and Information Technologies Planning and Goals Committee (North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Center for Information Technology & Privacy Law
- Certified Information Technology Project Manager
- Confederation of IT (Information Technology) Project Managers (est. 2001)
- Clinical Information Technology Program Office
- Communication and Information Technology Policy (World Bank)
- Charlotte Information Technology Quality Assurance Association (North Carolina)
- Catcher in the Rye
- Center for Intelligent Transportation Research (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Centre for Information Technology Research (various locations)
- Christ in the Rockies (ministry)
- Community Investment Tax Relief
- Confidential Information Transmittal Record
- Country in the Rockies (country music charity fundraiser)
- Center for International Regulatory Assistance
- Centre d’Ingénierie en Traitements et Revêtements de surface Avancés (France)
- Centre for Industrial Training & Relations (Myanmar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The McGill Chair position held by Scott Hinton will put Canadian students at the forefront of telecommunications research, and give them immediate access to a technology of the future," observed Maier Blostein, professor, Electrical Engineering, McGill University, and president, Canadian Institute for Telecommunications Research.