CSE, as the National Security Agency of Canada, will formally present the certification during the 15th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium (CITSS), being held this week in Ottawa.
What does CITSS stand for?
CITSS stands for Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CITSS
- Counterintelligence Teams
- Cow in the Shaft (game)
- Creative Information Technology Solutions (various locations)
- Current Imaging Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Canberra Institute of Technology Students Association (Australia)
- Central Indiana Track Show Association
- Cybernetics and Information Technologies Systems and Applications (conference)
- Computer Intelligence Through the Science of Forensics
- Center for Instructional Technology Solutions in Industry and Education (Virginia Tech)
- Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport du Sud-Ouest (transportation system)
- Cisco Internet Protocal Telephony Support Specialist
- Cork Institute of Technology Students Union
- Canadian Institute for Theatre Technology (Canadian equivalent of USITT)
- Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Centrum für Informations-Technologie Transfer (German: Center for Information Technology Transfer)
- Christ in the Tetons (Wyoming)
- Citizens’ Independent Transportation Trust
- Commander's Integrated Training Tool
- Cities as International and Transnational Actors (European Science Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assurency Secure e-Document Delivery was launched May 14th, 2002 at the 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium in Ottawa, Canada.
Business Editors OTTAWA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2002 Solution introduced at the Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium Kasten Chase (TSX:KCA), a leading provider of high-assurance data security systems, announced today the launch of Assurency(TM) Secure e-Document Delivery at the 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium in Ottawa.