announced today that it is a recipient of the Gold Award of Excellence for best of category in Customer Care presented by the Canadian Information Productivity Awards Program (CIPA) for 2005.
What does CIPA stand for?
CIPA stands for Canadian Information Productivity Awards
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CIPA
We have 74 other meanings of CIPA in our Acronym Attic
- International Potato Center-East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific
- Continuous Improvement Process Leveraging Ideas for Tomorrow
- CDK (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase)-Interacting Protein 1
- COP1-Interactive (Caspase-1 dominant-negative inhibitor pseudo-ICE) Protein 1
- International Cooperation for Integration of Prepress, Press, and Postpress (now CIP4)
- CDC42 (Cell Division Control Protein 42) Interacting Protein 4
- International Cooperation for Integration of Processes in Prepress, Press, and Postpress (formerly CIP3)
- California Independent Petroleum Association
- California Information Practices Act
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Canadian Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Center for International Programs Abroad (Emory University)
- Certified Identity Protection Advisor (Identity Management Institute)
- Certified Insurance Premium Auditor (certification)
- Certified Islamic Professional Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Patent Agents
- Children's Internet Protection Act of 1999 (US)
- China Investment Promotion Agency
- Citizen Initiated Performance Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Canada has been awarded the Best of Show Solution Award at the 2000 Gala Banquet of the Canadian Information Productivity Awards.
London Health Sciences and the Thames Valley Hospital Planning Partnership were finalists in the Customer Care category at the recent Canadian Information Productivity Awards gala.
is pleased to underline the success of its partner, ING Canada IARD, which was awarded the "Best of Category" prize in the "Organizational Transformation" category at the Canadian Information Productivity Awards (CIPA) gala.
CN's transborder system was recognized for enterprise-wide excellence in the 1999 Canadian Information Productivity Awards, which reward visionary individuals and organizations making the most innovative and effective use of information technology.
com, won three Canadian Information Productivity Awards (CIPA) at this week's awards ceremony: a 1998 Award of Excellence; the 1998 Best of Category Award for Small Business; and, the top honour, the 1998 Best of Show Award.
The Canadian Information Productivity Awards (CIPA) are presented annually by a group of leading Canadian business organizations, including The Royal Bank of Canada, Ernst & Young, the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC), Centre de recherche informatique de Montreal (CRIM), Canadian Information Processing Society, Apple Canada, and Canadian Business magazine.