Decreased Na intakes and increased intake of low-fat dairy products, fruits and vegetables, all of which are good sources of K, are recommended by the Canadian Hypertension Education Program as part of effective management of hypertension.
What does CHEP stand for?
CHEP stands for Canadian Hypertension Education Program (est. 2000)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEP
We have 30 other meanings of CHEP in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer for Logistics
- Christian Home Educators of New Hampshire
- Christian Home Educators of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Chemical Explosives Neutralizer System
- Chemical Neutralization System
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Chemistry of Ozone in the Polar Stratosphere (est. 1987)
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Scale (aka Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Score; Canada)
- Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (International Board for the Certification of Safety Managers)
- Child Hunger and Education Program (Canada)
- Commonwealth Handling Equipment Pooling (CHEP Inc.)
- Computers in High Energy Physics (Conference)
- Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (international conference)
- Conference on High-Energy Physics
- Copperbelt Health Education Project (est. 1988; Netherlands)
- Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
This recommendation is also consistent with the clinical practice guidelines of the National Kidney Foundation Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (2002) and the Canadian Hypertension Education Program (2008).
2007 Canadian hypertension education program recommendations: The scientific summary--An annual update.