Through the Promotion of Regional Opportunities for Produce through Enterprises & Linkages (PROPEL) project, the Canadian Hunger Foundation (CHF) will work with the Caribbean Farmers Network to enable farmers to increase the quality and quantity of fresh fruits and vegetables, and help these producers link with buyers such as regional grocery chains, cruise lines, airlines, hotels and restaurants.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Canadian Hunger Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Heat Exchanger and Vessel Manufacturers' Association
- Center for Health Education and Wellness (various locations)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Nigeria)
- Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin
- Christian Home Educators of West Virginia (S. Charleston, WV)
- Channel Expanded
- Confined Helium Experiment
- Check Handling Enhancement & Expert System
- Chiral Expression and Transfer at the Nanoscale (molecular science)
- Capital and Hope Foundation (various locations)
- Carnegie Hero Fund
- Carolinas HealthCare Foundation (Carolinas HealthCare System)
- Catholic Handicapped Fellowship (UK)
- Centerpartiets Högskoleförbund, (Swedish: Centre Party University Organization)
- Centre d'Études Homéopathiques de France (French: Homeopathic Studies Center of France)
- Centre Half Forward (football position)
- Chambres d'Hôtes en France (French: Bed and Breakfast in France)
- Characteristic Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly the Canadian Hunger Foundation, CHF worked with HJC to use radio ads, online banners, rented lists, media interviews and endorsements, and, said Johnston, flat-out humor to raise $40,000 online.
This is the year of e-philanthropy," proclaimed Judy Kerr, director of Canadian programs with the Canadian Hunger Foundation (CHF) in Ottawa, Canada.