About Home Equity Income Trust Home Equity Income Trust provides unitholders with stable monthly cash distributions from a portfolio of reverse mortgages originated by its wholly owned subsidiary Canadian Home Income Plan Corporation ("CHIP").
What does CHIP stand for?
CHIP stands for Canadian Home Income Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHIP
We have 133 other meanings of CHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Children in Need of Supervision
- Community Housing and Infrastructure Needs Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics; Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Consumer Health Informatics Network Scotland (consortium; Scotland, UK)
- Charge Injection Transistor
- Concours Hippique International Officiel (international riding event)
- Cultural Heritage Information Online (Consortium for the Interchange of Museum Information)
- Cultural Heritage Interchange Ontology Standardization
- California Healthcare for Indigents Program
- California Highway Patrol
- Canadian Hockey Initiation Program (Canada)
- Canadian Hotel Income Properties (REIT)
- Capability and Hazard Identification Program (US FEMA)
- Center for Health, Intervention, and Prevention (University of Connecticut)
- Certified HCS Installation Partner (Turkey)
- Chemical (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2002 (UK)
- Chemical Hazard Information Profile
- Chemicals Hazard Information and Packaging (UK)
- Chicago Highway Patrol
- Child and Youth Health Intergovernmental Partnership (Australia)
- Child Health Investment Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael's Majors, a Junior A hockey team in Toronto representing a not-for-profit Catholic High School and Canadian Home Income Plan, a fast growing reverse mortgage lender in Canada.