About the Innovation and Science Fund - The Innovation and Science Fund (ISF) provides funding to Saskatchewan universities, colleges and research institutes in support of projects receiving approval and funding from the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), the Canada Research Chairs Program (CRC), the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation (CHSRF), and CIHR's Regional Partnership Program (Sask-CIHR RPP).
What does CHSRF stand for?
CHSRF stands for Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHSRF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Human Sleep Research
- Coalition for Health Services Research (Washington, DC)
- Community Health Sciences Research (now Clinical Epidemiology Interdisciplinary Research Group; Cardiff University; UK)
- Country Health Statistical Reports (USAID)
- California High School Rodeo Association
- California High Speed Rail Authority (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Systems Research and Analysis (University of Wisconsin)
- Covenant Home School Resource Center (home-schooling supplies; Phoenix, AZ)
- Centre for Health Systems Research and Development (University of the Free State; Bloemfontein, South Africa)
- Chalcone Synthases and Closely Related Enzymes
- Community Health Systems Resource Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Chicago High School Redesign Initiative
- Center for Health Services Research and Policy (George Washington University; Washington DC)
- Cariboo Hill Secondary School
- Certified Healthcare Security Supervisor (International Association of Healthcare Safety and Security)
- Charles Hays Secondary School (Canada)
- Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
- Clarkstown High School South (New York)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (various schools)
- Copilot Helmet Sight System
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf Other resources available Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Evidence Boost at http://www.
id=879 Canadian Health Services Research Foundation.
Communicate, Children's Aid Society of Toronto, Spring-Summer 2004 Listening For Direction II, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation and Institute of Health Services and Policy Research, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, Final Report.
14 & 15, Ottawa, 2004 Centre for Suicide Prevention, Calgary, May 2004 dimeline, Ontario March of Dimes, South Region, Thorold ON, Spring 2004 IHSPR, Institute of Health Services and Policy Research, Vancouver, May 2004 Links, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Ottawa, Summer 2004 NAPO News, National Anti-Poverty Organization, Ottawa, June 2004 Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Summer 2004 Trail Signs, Barrie ON, May 1, 2004 West Coast Environmental Law, Vancouver, April 30, 2004
Winter 2004 Connections, Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services, Grimbsy ON, Winter 2004 CPC Viewpoint, Canadian Pensioners Concerned Ontario Division, Toronto, February 2004 Links, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Ottawa, Spring 2004 Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Spring 2004 Rapport, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada, Burlington ON.
3, 2003 Making waves, CCE Publications, Port Alberni BC, Autumn 2003 NAPO News, National Anti-Poverty Organization, Ottawa, September/October 2003 Network, Canadian Mental Health Association Ontario, Toronto, Fall 2003 Newsletter, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, London ON, October 2003 Let's talk Families, Family Service Canada, Ottawa, October 2003 Links, The Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Ottawa, Fall 2003 SIEC ALERT, Centre for Suicide Prevention, Calgary, September 2003
3 Links, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Ottawa, Winter 2002 Manitoba Seniors Journal, Manitoba Society of Seniors, Winnipeg, December 2002 Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Winter 2002 SPRINT, Senior Peoples' Resources in North Toronto Inc.