Canadian Government Publishing is the official publisher of the Government of Canada and the administrator of Crown copyright and licensing.
What does CGP stand for?
CGP stands for Canadian Government Publishing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CGP
We have 147 other meanings of CGP in our Acronym Attic
- College of Graduate and Outreach Programs (James Madison University; Harrisonburg, VA)
- Cooperative Group Outreach Program (clinical trials)
- Columbia Guide to Online Style
- Cornish Guild of Smallholders (UK)
- Coast Guard Officers' Spouses' Association
- Conference Group on Taiwan Studies
- Cyber Gamer of the Year
- Coast Guard Oceanographic Unit
- Company Grade Officer of The Year
- Cabinet Guy Potier (French investment company)
- Capital Group Partners (Janus Capital Group)
- Cartesian Genetic Programming
- Center for Genomic Pathology (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Center for Global Prosperity (Hudson Institute; Washington, Dc)
- Central Grounding Point
- Centro de Gestión Personalizado (Spanish)
- Centro de Gestion y Participacion (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Centro de Gestión Y Participación (Spanish)
- Cercle Généalogique Poitevin (French: Poitevin Genealogy Circle; Poitiers, France)
- Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (pharmacist certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ottawa, Canada: Canadian Government Publishing Center.
in cooperation with the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (Pacific) and the Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada.