Canadian Government Executive magazine that make it easier to write (the publication process is quick to print and not onerous) and to reach a wider audience of fellow practitioners.
What does CGE stand for?
CGE stands for Canadian Government Executive (trade magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGE
We have 86 other meanings of CGE in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Great Dane Rescue, Inc.
- Centre for Gender and Development Studies (University of the West Indies; Trinidad and Tobago)
- Cold Gas Dynamic Spraying
- Centre Genealogique de Touraine (French: Touraine Center of Genealogy)
- Christus-Gemeinde Duisburg (parish in Germany)
- Collaborative Group on Drug Use in Pregnancy
- Canine Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (veterinary medicine)
- Conditions Generales De Ventes (French)
- Christian Giroux & Daniel Young (Canada)
- Canadian General Electric (now General Electric Canada)
- Capillary Gel Electrophoresis
- Carrier Grade Edition (COTS Linux platform)
- Central Gaming Empire
- Centre for Global Education (various locations)
- Centre Généalogique de l'Essonne (French: Essonne Genealogical Center; Essonne, France)
- Centre Generation Emploi (French: Center for Employment Generation; Canada)
- Centris Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Centro de Gerenciamento de Emergências (Brasil)
- Certified General Ethicist (certification)
- Certified Gold Exchange, Inc