Intergraph's SDI solutions are developed in accordance with government initiatives including the European Union INSPIRE, United Nations SDI, Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure and the U.
What does CGDI stand for?
CGDI stands for Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGDI
We have 1 other meaning of CGDI in our Acronym Attic
- Cymdeithas y Gwartheg Duon Cymreig (Welsh Black Cattle Society, UK)
- California Good Driver Discount (insurance)
- Cell Growth, Differentiation and Death
- Collagen Glaucoma Drainage Device (eye surgery)
- Commissariat Général au Développement Durable (French: General Commission for Sustainable Development)
- Christliche Gewerkschaft Deutscher Eisenbahner (German: Christian Trade Union of German Rail Workers; Saarbrucken, Germany)
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements (French tire company)
- Contact Glow Discharge Electrolysis
- Christian Game Developers Foundation
- Call Graph Drawing Interface (software)
- Church Growth Development International
- Canine Genetic Disease Information System
- Conseil Général des Jeunes
- Coalition Government of Democratic Kampuchea (Cambodia)
- Confederazione Generale Del Lavoro (Italian: General Confederation of Labor; labor union)
- Cold Gas Dynamic Manufacturing
- Consortium on Green Design and Manufacturing
- Canadian Genetic Diseases Network
- Coast Guard Data Network
- Community Geographic Domain Name (.au Community Domains Trust; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A national partnership program, GeoConnections, is working with the public safety and security community to evolve and expand the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) to facilitate the open exchange of location-based information.
OGC(R)) and GeoConnections announce the release of a video that documents last year's successful interoperability demonstration, a major output of the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure Interoperability Pilot (CGDI IP) (http://www.
Developed in partnership through the GeoInnovations program of GeoConnections, a web-based initiative to develop the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI), the PDT Web Map Client provides the opportunity for GIS professionals from around the world to experience PDT technology first-hand and allow them to analyze Canadian geospatial data more efficiently than ever before.
Jeff Labonte, Director of GeoConnections Programs, Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), said, "Ron Lake contributed early and often in the development of the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI), and he continues to provide regular contributions built on his OGC work and his foresight, technological depth and unrivaled vision of the future.
In February, IDELIX also announced PDT will be integrated into a web-based initiative led by Natural Resources Canada to develop the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI).
In February, IDELIX announced the integration of PDT within an Internet Client that will be developed for the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI), a web-based initiative led by Natural Resources Canada.
GeoConnections, led by NRCan, is a national partnership initiative bringing government, industry and academia together to build the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI).