Canadian General-Tower Limited, a provider of innovative polymer products, designs, and technical solutions is headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
What does CGT stand for?
CGT stands for Canadian General-Tower Limited (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGT
We have 72 other meanings of CGT in our Acronym Attic
- California Golden State Trapshooters' Association (West Hills, CA)
- Contact Group for Slips, Trips, and Falls (Australia)
- China Graduate School of Theology Journal
- Complete Guide to Systems Thinking and Learning (book)
- Coast Guard Standard Workstation
- Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop
- Carolina German Shepherd Working Dog Club
- California Guitar Trio (band)
- Canada and Gulf Terminal Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horst Noglik, MCIC has technical responsibility for construction membranes at Canadian General-Tower Limited, Cambridge, ON.
US) II-15 Bondcote Corporation (US) II-15 Bradford Industries Incorporated (US) II-15 Brookwood Companies Incorporated (US) II-16 Canadian General-Tower Limited (US) II-16 Culp, Inc.
CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Canadian General-Tower Limited (CGT), North America's leading supplier of automotive interior coverstocks, today announced it is supplying Honda of America Mfg.
CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Canadian General-Tower Limited (CGT), North America's leading supplier of automotive interior coverstocks, today announced that it has secured exclusive rights to manufacture and market a breakthrough leather-like polymer product in the United States, Canada and Mexico.