In fall 2003, Equality Forum in collaboration with the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC) wrote to the 177 CEOs of 2003 Fortune 500 Companies that did not provide workplace protection based on sexual orientation requesting that inclusion in their anti-discrimination policy.
What does CGLCC stand for?
CGLCC stands for Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Colorado Girls Lacrosse Association (athletic group)
- Computer Graphics Linear Algebra library
- Concession and Ground Lease Agreement (Canada)
- Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic (Illinois)
- Center for Great Lakes Aquatic Sciences (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Complete Guide to Liquidation of Business Entities (self-study course)
- Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia in Blast Crisis
- Cambridge Greek and Latin Classics (commentary series)
- Coast Guard Leadership Council
- Corpus Geniculatum Laterale, Pars Dorsalis
- Complex Ginzburg-Landau Equation
- Catalogue Général de la Littérature Française (French: General Catalogue of French Literature)
- Carrier Grade Linux Home
- City and Guilds of London Institute
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (business protection)
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (now CIGNA; Philadelphia, PA)
- Council of Great Lakes Industries (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (a Cigna company)
- Center Grove Lassie League (Greenwood, IN)