He has served on numerous panels at Queen's University Business Law School Symposia, McGill Law School, the World Presidents' Organization, the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association Conference, and the Canadian Foundation for Investor Education.
What does CFIE stand for?
CFIE stands for Canadian Foundation for Investor Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFIE
We have 3 other meanings of CFIE in our Acronym Attic
- Conference for Inclusive Communities (Omaha, NE)
- Congregation of Franciscans of the Immaculate Conception (Netherlands) (religious order)
- Canadian Foundation for Infectious Disease
- Centre for Industrial Design (now Centre for Design Research; UK)
- Council of Federal Interior Designers (now International Interior Design Association)
- Current Force Integration Directorate
- China Football Industry Development Corp.
- Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome Association of America
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome
- Centro de Formación e Innovación Educativa (Spain)
- China Federation of Industrial Economics
- Combined Field Integral Equation
- Confederation of Finnish Industry and Employers
- Canadian Farm and Industrial Equipment Institute
- California Foundation for Improvement of Employer-Employee Relations
- Cebu Furniture Industries Foundation, Inc. (Mandaue City, Philippines)
- Cell-Fusion Inducing Factor
- Center for Individual Freedom
- Cebu Furniture Industries Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosenfeld is a regular guest lecturer at Columbia Business School and has served on numerous panels at Queen's University Business Law School Symposia, McGill Law School, the World Presidents' Organization and the Canadian Foundation for Investor Education and the Directors College.