99 RC564 For educators and researchers in addiction and public health, graduate students, law enforcement officers, and policy makers, Pates, a clinical psychologist who works in the addiction field in the UK, and Riley, a policy analyst with the Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy and a public health professor at the U.
What does CFDP stand for?
CFDP stands for Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFDP
We have 25 other meanings of CFDP in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
- Central Finite Difference Method
- Certified Front Desk Manager (hotels)
- Clear Focus Design and Marketing (UK)
- Custom File Disc Memory (Sony)
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Mellitus (pulmonology)
- Community Fisheries Development Office
- Cooling Fan Drive Output
- Career Field Development Program
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) File Delivery Protocol
- Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner (job title)
- Coherent File Distribution Protocol
- Computer Fundamental and Data Processing (Gujarat University; India)
- Council for Foreign and Defense Politics
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) File Delivery Protocol Retransmission Procedures
- Compact Flight Data Processing System
- Campaign for Digital Rights
- Canadian Foundation for Dispute Resolution (litigation resolution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm not a fan of the criminal law," said Eugene Oscapella of the Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy.