The first shipment of 100,000 or 14 condoms per visiting athlete was provided by the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research apparently wasn't enough, the Daily Telegraph reports.
What does CANFAR stand for?
CANFAR stands for Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Experiments
- Canadian Forces Exchange System
- Cancelled Exercise (US Navy)
- Casualty Canceled
- Canadian French
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Fuel Cycles (US Department of Energy)
- Circolo Autostoriche Nino Farina (Italian: Circle Historic Cars Nino Farina)
- Coalition Against No-Fault (Canada)
- Crédit Agricole Nord de France (French: North France Agricultural Bank)
- Cuban American National Foundation
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness (Berkeley, CA)
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness Program
- CANDU Flexible Fuelling (advanced fuel design for CANDU nuclear reactors)
- Canadian Fleet Atlantic
- Canadian Fleet Pacific
- Canadian Armed Force
- Canadian Forces General Message
- Combined Army Navy Foul Up (polite form)
- Central Asian Nuclear Weapon-Free Zone
- California Air National Guard
Samples in periodicals archive:
in the city's upscale Bloor-Yorkville area to raise funds for the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research.
The Buddy Study, a Nova Scotia-based two-year qualitative study funded by the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research (CANFAR), was designed to explore and contextualize young heterosexual males' perceptions of sexual behaviours, roles, and responsibilities, and to determine obstacles and gaps in their sexual health decision-making.