The Canadian Forces Administrative Order governing the relationship requires the CDA to support activities that give evidence of contributing to Canada's national policy, to assist the government in placing certain defence problems before the people of Canada, and to promote the efficiency of the Forces, according to the agreement.
What does CFAO stand for?
CFAO stands for Canadian Forces Administrative Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CFAO
- Calgary Fetal Alcohol Network (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Family Advisory Network (est. 2002)
- Cannabis Freedom Activist Network (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Central Florida Alliance Network (Orlando, FL)
- Christ for All Nations (Christian ministry)
- CIDA (Canadian International Development Agency) Forestry Advisers Network
- The Comic-Book Fanfiction Authors Network
- Canadian Forces Air Navigation School
- Canadian Forces Action Order
- Canadian Forces Administration Orders
- Canadian Forces Air Order
- Canadian Foundation for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- Canadian Francophone Association of Ontario
- Carpenter Funds Administrative Office (Oakland, CA)
- Center for Adaptive Optics (UCSC, Santa Cruz)
- Chief Facilities Officer
- Chief Finance and Accounting Officer (Australia)
- Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
- Child and Family Advocacy Office
- Child and Family Affairs Organization (Ethiopian Orthodox Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This constitutional right includes the application of the National Defence Act, the Queen's Regulations and Orders, the Defence Administrative Orders and Directives or the Canadian Forces Administrative Orders.
In 1976 the CF issued Canadian Forces Administrative Order (CFAO) 19-20, thereby entrenching the aforementioned policies and mandating the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) of the Military Police to investigate members suspected of being homosexuals.