Simone's pro-life/pro-family Canadian Food for Children in Toronto try to meet those needs, within their limits.
What does CFFC stand for?
CFFC stands for Canadian Food for Children (Langley, BC, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFFC
We have 21 other meanings of CFFC in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Flash for Apple
- Connecticut Fly Fisherman's Association
- Corning Fire Fighters Association
- Cracked Foundation for the Fine Arts
- Crested Fowl Fanciers Association
- Continuous-Flow Fast Atom Bombardment (acid analysis method)
- Coconut Farmers Food Access Program (Philippines)
- Center for Food and Agricultural Research
- Centre for Family Business (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Cage Fury Fighting Championships (mixed martial arts)
- Carbon Fiber Full Composite
- Catholics For a Free Choice
- Central Florida Freethought Community (Oviedo, FL)
- Choirboy Forever, Forever Choirboy (Choir Boys Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club)
- Christian Faith Fellowship Church (various locations)
- Christian Forever, Forever Christian
- Classic Formula Ford Competition (Germany)
- Club Ferroviaire de Franche-Comté (French railway club)
- Commander, US Fleet Forces Command
- Counter-Flow Film Cooling
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 for an article on Canadian Food for Children, a Catholic organization which sends food and other resources to help the poor of the world.
Edmonton, AB Editor: One of many charitable organizations we could recommend is: Canadian Food for Children, 40 King George's Rd.