25 /PRNewswire/ -- At the nineteenth annual Top Management Night held in Toronto by the Canadian Food Service Executives Association, Mr.
What does CFSEA stand for?
CFSEA stands for Canadian Food Service Executives Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cubic Feet Per Second-Day
- Carboxyfluorescein Succinimidyl Ester (cell biology)
- Center for Food Safety Engineering (Purdue University)
- Certified Functional Safety Expert
- Channel Field Sales Engineer (Intel)
- Comité Français de Secours aux Enfants (French: French Committee for Children's Relief; est. 1919)
- Complex Focal Status Epilepticus
- Conférence Française sur les Systèmes d'Exploitation
- Consumer Federation of the Southeast
- Contractor Furnished Support Equipment (US Army)
- Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards
- Canadian Forum on Southeastern Europe
- Cooperation Fund for Southeastern Europe (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute
- Culture Free Self Esteem Inventory
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan (Detroit)
- Canadian Forces School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Centre for Strategic Economic Studies (Australia)
- Consumer Finances and Socio-Economic Survey (Sri Lanka)
- Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit