The CCF eventually had to seek the support of the Canadian Federation of Labour and reconstitute itself in 1960 as the NDP (New Democratic Party).
What does CFL stand for?
CFL stands for Canadian Federation of Labour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFL
We have 199 other meanings of CFL in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Koi Show
- Central Florida Kayak Trips
- Columbia Financial of Kentucky
- Cadet Flight Leader
- Calcaneofibular Ligament (physiology)
- Calibrated Focal Length
- California Federation of Labor
- Call Failure (Signal)
- Campaign for Liberty
- Can't Find Love
- Canadian Football League
- Capacitated Facility Location
- Captain/Colonel for Life (military slang for someone who is unlikely to be promoted)
- Cargo Force Limited (shipping; UK)
- Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Catholic Forensic League
- Ceasefire Line
- Center for Ledelse (Danish: Center for Leadership)
- Center for Limnology (University of Wisconsin)
- Center for Literacy
Samples in periodicals archive:
A final point concerning international unions relates to the Canadian Federation of Labour, an organization formed in 1982 of international unions in the building trades.
Canada's leading labor-sponsored investment fund sponsored by the Canadian Federation of Labour.