NOREEN GOLFMAN is Professor of English and Dean of Graduate Studies at Memorial University of Newfoundland and currently President of the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences.
What does CFHSS stand for?
CFHSS stands for Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CFHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Federation of Humane Societies
- Carolina Forest High School (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Carry Forward Home Station
- Central Florida Herpetological Society
- Chagrin Falls High School (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Chenango Forks High School (Binghamton, NY)
- Community and Family Health Services Division (Utah agency)
- Cuyahoga Falls High School (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
- Canadian Forces Health Services Centre
- Canadian Forces Health Services Group
- Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope
- Continuous Flow Hypersonic Wind Tunnel
- Confédération Francophone d'Hypnose et de Thérapies Brèves (French hypnotherapy association)
- Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope Legacy Survey
- Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University
- Commonwealth Fund / Harvard University Fellowship
- Coastal Flood Hazard Zone (unsafe location)
- CAD Framework Initiative
- California Fig Institute
- California Film Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sustainability and the City panel was created by Marianne Fizet of the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (CFHSS, organizer of the Congress), who approached the Environmental Studies Association of Canada (ESAC).