A study published in the journal Canadian Family Physician also found that people consumption of sushi is high in developed countries and this is contributing to such dangerous conditions.
What does CFP stand for?
CFP stands for Canadian Family Physician (magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFP
We have 287 other meanings of CFP in our Acronym Attic
- Caring for Our Watersheds (environment)
- Community Foundation of Whistler (Canada)
- Concerned Families of Westchester (New York)
- Call For Papers
- Call for Presentations (conference; various organizations)
- Call for Proposals
- Canada Firearms Program
- Canada Free Press (newspaper)
- Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development
- Canadian Family Pharmacy
- Canadian Fleet Pacific
- Capital Facilities Plan
- Car Finance Plan
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Career Focus Program (US Air Force)
- Carrier Frequency Pulse
- Casey Family Programs (Seattle, Washington)
- Centenary of Federation Plaque (Australia)
- Center for Pluralism (various locations)
- Center-Fire Pistol (firearms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industrial wind turbines can harm human health if sited too close to residents," according to a paper in the May, 2013 issue of Canadian Family Physician.
The Electronic Medical Records ('EMR') division develops software modules for over 9,000 Canadian family physicians, medical specialists, and surgeons that enable these practitioners to participate in the Canada-wide move to implement electronic medical records management along with computer-based billing and patient scheduling.
And the Canadian Family Physician of August '96 revealed in a news story that Ontario taxpayers are on the hook for $50,000 annual payments to Dr.
Zinc gluconate lozenges are proving to be effective in shortening the length of colds and reducing symptoms quickly, according to a study published in Canadian Family Physician.
Nightingale's products are proven and built from the ground up to meet the specific needs of Canadian family physicians.