As part of the NASA Shuttle Columbia Mission STS-107, three Canadian experiments once again use technology developed by Millenium, and expand on the very promising results of OSTEO(TM) experiments flown in 1998.
What does CANEX stand for?
CANEX stands for Canadian Experiments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CANEX
- Chinese Association North East Region (charity; UK)
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems (Department of Nuclear Science and Technology; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre for Advanced Numerical Engineering Simulations
- Classical and Near Eastern Studies (various schools)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Country Associates Network (Nigeria)
- Canada-Europe-USA-Asia (development of micro-nano-technologies for future aerospace applications)
- Canadian Naval Electronic Warfare System
- Canadian Expatriate
- Canadian Forces Exchange System
- Cancelled Exercise (US Navy)
- Casualty Canceled
- Canadian French
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Fuel Cycles (US Department of Energy)
- Circolo Autostoriche Nino Farina (Italian: Circle Historic Cars Nino Farina)
- Coalition Against No-Fault (Canada)
- Crédit Agricole Nord de France (French: North France Agricultural Bank)
- Cuban American National Foundation
- Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Repeated citations of the great success of German and Canadian experiments with work sharing turned out to be overstated, if not misrepresented.
Some emotional comments cried out at perceived gross abuse of lab animals, but many responses from apparently serious (some eminent) researchers pointed out flaws in the study and actual deviations from written protocols and regulations which govern, and are supposed to protect, lab animal welfare in Canadian experiments.