National Classification System for Contaminated Sites In addition to maintaining the PHC remediation standard, the Soil Quality Guidelines Task Group undertakes technical work on CCME soil quality and contaminated site initiatives, such as the development and delivery of Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines for soil and the maintenance of other contaminated site management tools.
What does CEQG stand for?
CEQG stands for Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines (National Guidelines and Standards Office; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Closed-Ended Questions
- Council On Environmental Quality
- Course Experience Questionnaire (higher education)
- California Environmental Quality Act of 1970
- California Environmental Quality Act/National Environmental Policy Act
- Canadian External Quality Assessment Laboratory
- California Egg Quality Assurance Plan
- Canadian Engineering Qualifications Board (est. 1986; Engineers Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Collinear Exact Quantum (with Adiabatic) Bending Energy
- Careers Education Quality Framework (government publication; Australia)
- Clinical Effectiveness and Quality Improvement (University of Pennsylvania)
- Coastal Environmental Quality Initiative
- Central European Quantum Information Processing
- Center for Enhancing Quality of Life in Chronic Illness (Indiana University School of Nursing; Bloomington, IN)
- Conservative Economic Quarterly Lecture Series (Conservative Institute of M. R. Stefanik; Slovakia)
- Continuous Enhancement of Quality Measurement (primary mental health care project; Canada)
- Center for Educational Quality and Professional Development (Massachusetts Teachers Association)
- City Environmental Quality Review
- Center for Enterprise Quality and Safety (University of Kentucky)
- Certificate in Equality Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines: Summary of Existing Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines.