NEW RECOMMENDATIONS from the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) discriminate against citizens with Down syndrome, says the Canadian Down Syndrome Society (CDSS).
What does CDSS stand for?
CDSS stands for Canadian Down Syndrome Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDSS
We have 46 other meanings of CDSS in our Acronym Attic
- Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response
- Conformally Deformed Special Relativity
- Contract Data Status Report
- Controlled Deployment Specular Reflector
- Cost Data Summary Reports
- Centre de Developpement Sous Régional pour l' Afrique et de l' Est (French)
- Chronic Disease and Sociodemographic Risk Factors
- Chilliwack and District Seniors Resources Society (Canada)
- California Department of Social Services
- Canadian Department of Supply & Services
- Career Development for Support Staff
- Career Development Service System (Job Corps)
- Center for Defense Science Studies (USARDEC)
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Colorado Department of Social Services
- Command and Decision Support System
- Commanders Decision Support System
- Community Day Secondary Schools (Malawi)
- Continuous Dynamic System Simulation
- Country Dance and Song Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Said Elizabeth Dolman of the Canadian Down Syndrome Society, "that connection between the syndrome and abortion.
Canadian Down Syndrome Society - Calgary, Alberta Cape Coral Police Department/Outreach/Do the Right - Cape Coral, Fla.