Founded by Communitech, the Canadian Digital Media Network www.
What does CDMN stand for?
CDMN stands for Canadian Digital Media Network (professional group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDMN
- Carbon Dioxide Membrane Lung
- Claris Dynamic Markup Language
- Climate Data Markup Language (computing)
- COBOL (Common Business-Oriented Language) Data Manipulation Language
- Contra/Country Dance Markup Language (computer language)
- Chemical Defense Multipurpose Mask
- Clinical Decision-Making Model
- Capital District Microscopy and Microanalysis Society (Schenectady, NY)
- Chorioretinal Dysplasia-Microcephaly-Mental Retardation Syndrome (genetics)
- California Disaster Medical Network
- Cortical Degeneration with Motor Neuron Disease (Alzheimer pathology)
- Clinical Decision Making in Nursing Scale
- Centralized Data Management Office (US NOAA National Estuarine Research Reserve)
- Centralized Dormitory Management Operation
- Centre de Droit Maritime et Oceanique (French: Maritime and Oceanic Law Centre; University of Nantes; France)
- Chief Development and Marketing Officer (Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities)
- Compact Disk Magneto Optical
- Contract Data Management Office
- Committee of Deputy Ministers on Official Languages (Canada)
- Cargo 2000 Data Management Platform (air freight industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital media underpins the global economy and is critical to the success of countries around the world," said Jenkins, who is also Chair of the Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) Advisory Board.
Providing the secure, hosted social networking platform to G-8 and G-20 participants was in itself a collaboration between Open Text,the Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) -- the organization that attracted high-tech companies to the event -- and the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT).