NSERC has also created the Design Engineering Chair program, and supported the creation of the Canadian Design Engineering Network (CDEN).
What does CDEN stand for?
CDEN stands for Canadian Design Engineering Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDEN
- Cadmium Dietary Exposure Model
- Center for Democracy and Election Management (Washington, DC)
- Certificate in Digital Electronics and Microprocessors (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University; India)
- Chronic Disease Education and Management (Boston, MA)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management (New Zealand)
- College of Development Economics and Management (now College of Economics and Management; Philippines)
- Construction, Design, Equipment and Manning (ship standards)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management Act (New Zealand; Ministry of Civil Defence; founded 2002)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management Group (New Zealand)
- Concept, Development and Experimentation Management System (NATO)
- Conseil Départemental de l'Education Nationale (French: Departmental Board of Education)
- County Durham Environmental Trust (UK)
- Cameroon Deaf Empowerment Organisation (support group)
- Capital District Educational Opportunity Center (New York)
- Center for the Designed Environment Professions, Inc. (Philippines)
- Certificate in Distance Education Program
- Common Data Extraction Program
- Communicable Disease Epidemiology Program (health surveillance; Utah)
- Community Development Employment Projects (indigenous peoples' government programs; Australia)
- Comprehensive District Education Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The university's undergraduate engineering design curriculum also has been actively involved in the Canadian Design Engineering Network (CDEN), a consortium promoting engineering design education within Canadian universities.