The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) is pleased to announce the launch of its new national GoTechGirl initiative at the Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering, Science, Trades and Technology Conference (CCWESTT), held in Guelph, ON, May 29 to 31, 2008.
What does CCTT stand for?
CCTT stands for Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCTT
We have 22 other meanings of CCTT in our Acronym Attic
- Concrete Complete Transformer Substation (electricity)
- Configuration Control Tracking System
- Conseil Canadien sur le Tabagisme et la Santé (Canadian Council on Smoking and Health)
- Contractor Cost Tracking System
- Criminal Case Tracking System (various locations)
- Cumulative Career Trauma Stress
- Cass City Transportation Service Center (Michigan)
- California Critical Thinking Skills Test
- Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Canadian Council of Technicians & Technologists
- Career Connection to Teaching with Technology
- Children's Color Trails Test (neuropsychology)
- Close Combat Tactical Trainer (US Army)
- Command and Control Team Trainer (Naval Ship and Submarine Training Systems)
- Coordinating Council on Transsiberian Transportation (Russia)
- Covert Channel Tunneling Tool
- Critical Care Transport Team (various organizations)
- Close Combat Tactical Trainer for the 21st Century
- Close Combat Tactical Trainer-Reconfigurable Vehicle Simulator (US Army)
- Canadian Chinese Table Tennis Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It begins with an application to the applicable Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) provincial association.
The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) is the national organization representing provincial associations who grant and maintain the certification of individual technicians and technologists.
The Canadian Technology Accreditation Board (CTAB) is a standing committee of the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT), created in 1982 from CCTT's national standards committee.
Members are recognized in all Canadian provinces because OACETT is a member of the national federation, the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT).