A number of organizations (Canadian Hypertension Society, Canadian Cardiovascular Society, Canadian Stroke Network, Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses, Canadian Society of Nephrology, Dietitians of Canada, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Blood Pressure Canada) have formed a Coalition on Sodium to develop strategies to reduce the sodium intake of Canadians.
What does CCCN stand for?
CCCN stands for Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCN
We have 24 other meanings of CCCN in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Citizenship and Community Mental Health (UK)
- Copper Country Community Mental Health (Houghton, MI)
- California Council of Community Mental Health Agencies
- Cuyahoga County Community Mental Health Board (Cleveland, OH)
- Cuyahoga County Community Mental Health Research Institute
- Chinese Christian Church Music Institute for Worship (Redwood City, CA)
- Christian Church Music Institute for Worship (Redwood City, CA)
- Clear Creek County Metal Mining Association
- Closed-Chest Cardiac Message & Mouth-To-Mouth Resuscitation
- Comptroller Civilian Career Management Program
- Canadian Culture and Communication for Nurses
- Certification in Chiropractic Clinical Neurology (credential)
- Certified Continence Care Nurse
- Chinese Crested Club of Nashville (Nashville, TN)
- Congestion-Controlled Communication Network
- Customer Coordination Center Node
- Customs Cooperation Council Nomenclature
- Congregational Christian Churches National Association
- Chinese Christian Church of New England (Brookline, MA)
- Chinese Christian Church of New Jersey