Now is the moment to act, we have to start acting," said Gerry Barr, head of the Canadian Council for International Cooperation which gathers about 100 Canadian non-governmental organizations.
What does CCIC stand for?
CCIC stands for Canadian Council for International Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCIC
We have 63 other meanings of CCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Interoperability Board
- Command Center Integration Branch (US DoD)
- Configuration Control Interoperability Board
- Canadian Chartered Institute of Business Administration (business college; Canada)
- Commodity Capitol International Business Corporation
- Changchun Institute of Biological Products
- Centre for Clinical Immunology and Biomedical Statistics (Australia)
- Crash Course in Brain Surgery (Metallica song)
- California Casualty Insurance Company
- Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids
- Caracle Creek International Consulting Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
- Catalysts & Chemicals Industries Co., Ltd. (Yokohama, Japan)
- Central California Intelligence Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre Catholique International de Coopération Avec l'UNESCO (French: International Catholic Centre for Cooperation with UNESCO)
- Centre de Conférences Internationales de Cluny (French: Cluny International Conference Center; Cluny, France)
- Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant
- China Certification and Inspection Company
- China Chamber of International Commerce
- China Commodity Inspection Corporation
- Climate Change Information Center (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
416-601-4776 Canadian Council for International Co-operation, Ottawa: Engaging young and emerging international development leaders as participants in an upcoming Canadian Council for International Cooperation symposium on organizational change.
However, the Canadian Council for International Cooperation, which lobbies the federal government to take a stand against human rights violations in Colombia, doesn't feel as positive about the statement.
Opposition parties and Gerry Barr, president of the Canadian Council for International Cooperation, however, suggested the cuts were politically motivated and warned of a "partisan approach" now forming Ottawa's foreign aid decisions.
The Project is being managed by the Project Partners Committee, that includes representatives of Imagine Canada, Canadian Council for International Cooperation, Canada Council for the Arts, Canadian Council on Social Development, Canadian Environmental Network, Sport Matters Group and Volunteer Canada.
The Canadian Council for International Cooperation (CCIC) calculates that Canada's share, based on our ability-to-pay relative to the rest of the donor community, would be an additional $2.