Clients include market leaders such as Cleveland Clinic, Perseus Books Group, Canadian Corporate Counsel Association, Lillibridge Healthcare, and Constant Contact.
What does CCCA stand for?
CCCA stands for Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCA
We have 89 other meanings of CCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cognitive Complexity and Control Theory - Revised (child development)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
- Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations
- California Club Calf Association (Pismo Beach, California)
- California Commercial Collection Association
- California Contract Cities Association
- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy
- Campus Computer Communication Association
- Campus Crusade for Christ Australia (formerly Life Ministries)
- Canada Chinese Computer Association
- Canadian Correspondence Chess Association
- Canadian Corrugated Case Association
- Canadian Cosmetics Careers Association
- Canaveral Charter Captains Association
- Catfish Creek Conservation Authority
- Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia
- Central Circuit Cine Association
- Central Coast Claims Association (San Jose, CA)
- Central Coast Cutting Association
- Centre Culturel Communal d'Achères
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves as secretary to the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association in BC and is a director with Bishop Phillips Consulting Canada, a Vancouver-based risk management firm.
He has served on numerous panels at Queen's University Business Law School Symposia, McGill Law School, the World Presidents' Organization, the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association Conference, and the Canadian Foundation for Investor Education.