He has long been committed to the worldwide prevention and control of hypertension, the primary risk factor for heart disease and stroke, and has served as President of the Canadian Coalition for High Blood Pressure Prevention and Control, an organization recently renamed, "Blood Pressure Canada.
What does CCHBPPC stand for?
CCHBPPC stands for Canadian Coalition for High Blood Pressure Prevention and Control (Canadian organizations working to fight hypertension)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Children's Choice for Hearing and Talking (Sacramento, CA)
- Cobequid Community Health Board (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Communauté de Communes de la Haute-Bigorre (French: Community of Communes of Haute-Bigorre; Bagnères de Bigorre, France)
- Complete Congenital Heart Block (rheumatology)
- Congenital Complete Heart Blocks
- Consumer Code for Home Builders (UK)
- Coop Castors Habitat Bourgogne (French: Burgundy Beaver Habitat Co-Op)
- Clark County Home Builders Association (Vancouver, WA)
- Collin County Hobby Beekeepers' Association (Texas)
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Greece)
- Canadian Council on Homeopathic Certification
- Cardiff City Hardcore (music forum)
- Caritas Christi Health Care (est. 1985; Massachusetts)
- Chinese Christian Herald Crusades (New York, NY)
- Citizens' Council on Health Care (St. Paul, MN)
- Coalition of Community Health Clinics (Portland, OR)
- Consumer Coalition for Health Care
- Chinese Community Health Care Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Community Christian Health Care Agency (Canada)
- Country Club Hills Civic Association, (Fairfax City, VA)