Competencies in global health research Members of the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research (CCGHR) have responded to a thirst for training and mentoring among researchers new to global health.
What does CCGHR stand for?
CCGHR stands for Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
- Consultative Council on Good Governance (Malaysia)
- California Cotton Ginners and Growers Associations
- Canoe Club of Greater Harrisburg (Harrisburg, PA)
- Carroll County General Hospital (Westminster, MD)
- Christian Communities Group Homes, Inc.
- Chromosomal Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Coordination Cell for Governor House
- Cornell Club of Greater Hartford (Hartford, CT)
- Central Columbus Ghost Hunters Association
- Christchurch Girls' High School
- Christian County Ghost Hunters Society (Illinois)
- Commonwealth Consultative Group on Human Settlements (Commonwealth Secretariat; London, England, UK)
- Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust (Ireland)
- Carlisle Consulting Group, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Central California Gymnastics Institute (Visalia, CA)
- Chemical Computing Group, Inc. (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Climate Change Growth Index
- Compass Computer Group, Inc. (Ohio)
- Compunet Consulting Group, Inc. (Alpharetta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is member of a number of World Public Health Nutrition Association, Canadian Nutrition Society, African Nutrition Society, Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research, Canadian Society for International Health and Canadian Obesity Network.
819-953-6534 Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research, Ottawa, ON.