Ottawa 819-953-6238 Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Winnipeg: To develop models for education and prepa" ration of faculty, professionals, community leaders and people with disabilities in Disability Studies, Social Work, Mental Health, and community living; to promote alternative service modeis to support the further development and implementation of public policies reflective of the inclusion of people with disabilities on federal, regional and local levels; to contribute to the formation of a national network of NGO.
What does CCDS stand for?
CCDS stands for Canadian Centre on Disability Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDS
We have 49 other meanings of CCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Cost Data Report/ing
- Contractor Cost Data Requirement
- Contractor Critical Design Review (NASA)
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Algarve (Portugal)
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Centro (Portugese)
- Committee for Community-Directed Research and Education (Pennsylvania State University; Unversity Park, PA)
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Norte (Portugal)
- Contract Cost Data Reporting Plan
- Cell Culture Drug Resistance Testing
- Canadian Center for Drug Free-Sport
- Centers for the Commercial Development of Space
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (various organizations)
- Charlotte Country Day School
- Cheryl's Clerical and Design Services
- Child Care Delivery System (Texas)
- Cincinnati Country Day School
- Command & Control Distribution System
- Command, Control, and Detection System
- Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Winnipeg: the Canada-Russia Disability Program.
204-944-9474 Canadian Centre on Disability Studies.