TO MARK THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY of the CH-124 Sea King helicopter's entering service in the Canadian Forces, a report was released in February by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives and the Rideau Institute.
What does CCPA stand for?
CCPA stands for Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (think tank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCPA
We have 116 other meanings of CCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Complement Control Protein Repeat 3
- Cytotoxic Cell Proteinase-1
- Collaborative Computational Project 6
- Cabinet Committee of Political Affairs (India)
- Cable Communications Policy Act of 1984
- Calgary Centre of Performing Arts (Calgary Alberta, Canada)
- California Canning Peach Association
- California Center for Physical Activity
- Camp Cherith in Pennsylvania (now Cedarbrook Camp in Pennsylvaia)
- Canadian Cashmere Producers Association
- Canadian Certified Physician Assistant
- Canadian Chemical Producers' Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- Canadian College of Performing Arts (Victoria, Canada)
- Canadian Concrete Pipe Association
- Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapy Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Catabolite Control Protein A
- Cedarbrook Camp in Pennsylvania (Newark, DE; formerly Camp Cherith)
- Cemented Carbide Producers Association
- Centre de Culture Physique d'Aquitaine (French fitness center; Bordeaux, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives released a study in early January highlighting the growing income disparities between the richest and poorest Canadians.
The study by Canadian Auto Workers for the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives found that a Canada-EU free trade pact boost to the Canadian economy and create thousands of new jobs.
Gutstein, a journalist and political activist, has published with the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, and has been a senior lecturer with the School of Communication at Simon Fraser University and a co-director of NewsWatch Canada (previously Project Censored).
9) THESE WORDS APPEAR in the introduction to a recent report from the BC branch of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives calling on private and public sector employers in Vancouver and Victoria to pay their direct and contract employees a "living wage.
Dufour (2007) "Rising Profit Shares, Falling Wage Shares," Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives report, June 2007.
A study released by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives says that a security and prosperity partnership (SPP) regulatory agreement signed at Montebello sets Canada on course toward a single North American regime for regulating industrial chemicals.
Instead, writes Bruce Campbell of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives in a September 2006 publication of the Economic Policy Institute, "displaced workers in the trade sectors have moved to the lower-skill, lower-wage jobs in the services sector.