Tremblay, "Going Back to Civvy Street," 149-50; idem, "The Canadian Revolution in the Management of Spinal Cord Injury," Canadian Bulletin of Medical History, 12 (1995), 142-45.
What does CBMH stand for?
CBMH stands for Canadian Bulletin of Medical History
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBMH
We have 1 other meaning of CBMH in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bus Maintenance Facility (Cleveland, OH)
- China Broadband Multimedia Forum (conference)
- Completed Beltrami-Michell Formulation (materials mechanics)
- Copper Beech Morgan Farm (horse farm)
- Crested Butte Music Festival (Crested Butte, CO)
- Community-Based Mangrove Forest Management (Philippines)
- Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics (academic program; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Coal Bed Methane Gas
- Cognitive Brain Mapping Group (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Corporate Benefit Management Group (Memphis, TN)
- Catch Basin Manhole
- Center for Biomedical and Medical Humanities
- Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital (Capetown, South Africa)
- Clyde Bergemann Materials Handling (UK)
- Community Based Medical Home
- Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health (journal)
- Cabazon Band of Mission Indians (Indio, CA)
- Center for Biomedical Informatics (Harvard Medical School; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Christian Blind Mission International (Australia)
- College Business Management Institute (various locations; Southern Association of College and University Business Officers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Bulletin of Medical History / Bulletin canadien d'histoire de la medicine.
gt;> Canadian Bulletin of Medical History / Bulletin canadien d'histoire de la medecine 18-2 (2001): 325-347.