These two follow-up studies are funded by the Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative.
What does CBCRI stand for?
CBCRI stands for Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Boxxy Control and Restriction
- Central Bank of Costa Rica
- Change Board Commitment Record
- Channel Byte Count Register
- Cresci Bene Che Ripasso
- Cresci Bene Che Ritorno
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Alliance
- Community-Based Collaboratives Research Consortium (University of Virginia)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- California Beverage Container Recycling Fund
- Cornell Broadband Communications Research Laboratory (Ithaca, NY)
- Community Based Coastal Resource Management (Philippines)
- California Breast Cancer Research Program
- Capability-based Command Security (credential-based access control system)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (National Healthcare Association)
- Chevaliers Beneficient de La Cité-Sainté (French: Beneficient Knights of the Holy City)
- Chinese Bible Church of Springfield (Illinois)
- Choice Based Credit System (various universities)
- Christian Bible College and Seminary
- Combat Communications Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served in various capacities with the National Cancer Institute of Canada (NCIC), the Medical Research Council (MRC) and the Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative.
He has served as President of the National Cancer Institute of Canada, as Chairman of Cancer 2000, a Federal and Provincial Task Force on Cancer Control, and as Chairman of the Management Committee of the Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative.